The withdrawal date is from Thursday November 15th 2018. From this date, withdrawals can be made in part or whole, in cash, by cheque, EFT to a Bank A/C or online web-transfer
(for online account holders).
Any balance will be locked in from Jan 4th 2019 for the Christmas Savings Club 2019!
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY ACCOUNT HOLDERS CAN WITHDRAW THEIR CHRISTMAS SAVINGS
Christmas Penny Bank Savings Club 2019
Our Savings Club for 2019 will commence from Jan 4th 2019, this is a great way to save for Christmas, to take the worry and stress away from what should be an enjoyable occasion. If you are a member just ask about opening a Christmas Savings Account. If you are not yet a member & you work or live in our common bond catchment area just call in person to any of our offices with your photo ID, proof of address (dated within the last 6 months) and your PPS number (on official documentation) and a member of staff will go through the application process with you.
This is how our Christmas Penny Bank Savings Club works:
* Save weekly into a Christmas Savings account in your own name by direct debit or cash payments
* This is a new account, separate from all other credit union accounts you may hold
* You get a new Christmas Savings Book
* Savings can be made weekly, fortnightly or monthly
* Savings locked in until the pay-out date in November 2019 - just like a Penny Bank A/C
* On this date all or part of your savings can be withdrawn - any balance left will be locked in when the Christmas Club starts in Jan 2020
* Your Christmas Savings A/C will not be closed following the pay-out date and you can continue to save for the following Christmas
* Christmas Savings cannot be held as security against a loan
* You will still earn any potential dividend on your savings over the year
If you have any questions at all drop in to us at Enniscorthy Credit Union or one of our offices in Ballymurn, Murrintown or Taghmon for a friendly chat!