Third level education is expensive and can be a burden on families. In Enniscorthy, many of our 3rd level students must leave home to pursue their choice of college course and this adds to the expense. With flexible repayments and a great interest rate, we are first choice for student / educational loans.
- Interest Rate - 6% - 6.2% APR
- First time college loans – issued in the parent/guardian’s name with the option of opening a joint account with the student
- Mature Student Loans also available at same rate
- Maximum Term 10 years
- Proof of college registration etc. must be provided
- In the event of a joint account, both parties to the loan must be minimum 18 years of age.
- Free loan protection insurance for eligible members
Terms & Conditions Apply
* All figures given on this web site are for your general information only, and give a rough guide to loan repayments. Any statements on this web site do not purport to be authoritative or legally binding. You are advised to check with our offices for up-to-date rates and offers.
N.B. Large Home Improvement Loan's are only available for a duration of 5 - 10 years and for loans between €20,000 and €50,000
Whilst every care has been made in the production of this information, it is for illustrative purposes only and to give you an overview of the potential cost of borrowing at Enniscorthy Credit Union. It does not constitute a loan offer.
Request a call back
Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly