Apply for a loan online
You can apply for your loan, upload your documentation and sign your credit agreement from home. We can also lodge the money to an account for you once approved. You can apply 24/7 at a time and location convenient to you, no need to come to the office and queue. This is the quickest way to get your loan.
You can apply from the Enniscorthy CU App or through our online banking cuonline.
Apply in person
Call in to any of our offices. Check out Opening Hours.
Apply over the phone
Call us on 0539233835 and chat with one of our friendly team.
The two most important things about a loan are, being able to borrow the money and being able to repay it. At Enniscorthy Credit Union Limited we encourage you to manage your money carefully by structuring loans around your needs and your ability to repay. Establish a good savings record by saving regularly so we can see that you have the ability to repay.
At Enniscorthy Credit Union Limited we have very attractive rates of interest.
∗Terms & Conditions Apply. All figures given on this website are for your general information only, and give a rough guide to loan repayments. Any statements on this website do not purport to be authoritative or legally binding. You are advised to check with our offices for up-to-date rates and offers.
Your loan details have been captured and will be submitted with your enquiry.
Why an Enniscorthy Credit Union Loan is different
There are no hidden fees or transaction charges
- Our interest rates are fair and reasonable compared to others in the market
- Repayments are calculated on your reducing balance, so you pay less interest with each repayment
- Your credit union loan is insured – subject to terms and conditions – at no direct cost to you. Other lenders charge for this
- You can pay off your loan early, make additional lump sum repayments or increase your regular repayments, without a penalty. Other lenders may charge you extra for paying them back faster!
Applying for a loan is easy
To begin, with you have to be a member of Enniscorthy Credit Union Limited. For more information on becoming a member please take a look at Join Page. We now offer the facility to Join Online .
For members, you can
We can then discuss your needs and proceed with your loan application.
Loans are subject to approval. Terms & Conditions apply.
What we require for personal loans:
(requirements for Mortgages, Community Loans and Cultivate Farm Finance are different – see individual pages)
- 3 Months bank statements (Most recent)
- Credit Card Statement
- Mortgage statement (if applicable)
2. Proof of Income
- Employed – 2 recent pay-slips
- Self-employed – Most recent set of accounts and latest tax returns/Notice of self-assessment
- Social Welfare – 2 recent payment receipts
- Retired – Proof of all pensions
3. Photo I.D.
- Drivers Licence
- Student Card
Please note: When processing a loan application we use The Central Credit Register for credit reporting purposes.
Your Loan can be drawn down Online
After you have applied for your loan, members with online access will be able to draw the loan down online and have it lodged to their current account, by signing for it digitally.
We love to give our members flexibility, freedom and choice on how they do business with us.