Notice of Annual General Meeting 2021
Monday, January, 17th, 2022 in Credit Union News
The 2021 Annual General Meeting of the members of Enniscorthy Credit Union Limited will take place
via Zoom Webinar on Thursday 27th January 2022 at 7.00 p.m.
Members wishing to attend the Virtual AGM need to apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and
include the following information on your email.
– Member Number
– Member address
The request for attendance must be received by close of business on 20th January 2022.
A link to the AGM Zoom Webinar will be forwarded to your email address in time for the meeting.
The following information is pertinent to this notice.
• Enniscorthy Credit Union will be using Zoom Webinar as the electronic platform for the meeting.
• To gain access to the meeting, a member must request an invitation to the virtual meeting by
emailing email@example.com. This request must be received by close of business on 20th
January 2022. After the member’s request is validated, the member will receive an invitation by
email to join the meeting on 27th January at 7:00pm.
• The information required to request an invitation is your name, member number and address.
• The Credit Union will be verifying members details prior to issuing invitations.
• All non-presenting participants will be muted and have their cameras switched off to allow the
smooth running of the meeting. However, you can type a question to the host by clicking on the
“chat” button on the bottom of the screen.
• Elections for the position of Auditor, Board Oversight Committee and Board of Directors will take
place. Voting will be conducted by way of online poll and each member will be asked to vote Yes/
No electronically for each candidate when instructed by the Chairperson. The votes will be tallied
electronically, verified by the Internal Auditor, and recorded by the meeting Secretary.
• The AGM meeting will be recorded for minute taking purposes.
Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All members are welcome to attend.